Wednesday, December 03, 2008

December is 'Appreciation' Month!

...Well that's according to us here at Caribbean Vibes Radio. We're fresh from the Thanksgiving Holiday break and already December, the last degge month of the year is upon us! 2009 is just about here and one can't help but wonder where the all the time went. I find my conversation with God lately has changed from "Please give me..." to , "Thank You...". Trust me, my list of things I NEED is hefty, but so are the things I APPRECIATE. Somehow when I put emphasis on the things I appreciate, all my issues, challenges, fears and anxiety fade in the background and gives room for HIM to do his thing in the foreground. I smile and I am at ease knowing that no matter what, I'm not alone. God still ah run tings. With that in mind, today is a GREAT day. Make yours a GREAT one too!

Music Downloads
"Musical Satisfaction" has added a new espisode coined "Reality" to it's offerings. The show is co-hosted by Lady Dawn and is available for you to listen from the Show Archives Link on Caribbean Vibes Radio. If you enjoy it, it's available on our DOWNLOAD page. While there, cop a copy of Under Pressure, The Island Groove Show, and for music variety check out the HIP-HOP mix and VINTAGE SOCA mix courtesy of DJ Solo. There's something for everyone, so check it out!


Time To Shop
So the holidays are coming and you're thinking about what to get that special man or lady in your life, right? Hey, perhaps you're looking to treat yourself as well, whatever the reason, I suggest you start by adding these Bob Marley specialty candles as either stocking stuffers or a general gift. Click here for more...

Join us for our Anniversary/Holiday/Appreciation party December 19, 2008


Caribbean Vibes Radio 10169 New Hampshire Avenue, Suite 140, Silver Spring, Maryland 20903. U.S.A. 1.866.ONE.VIBE www.CaribbeanVibesRadio.com

No comments: